Thank you for your interest in our storytelling workshops. Whether you’re a researcher, entrepreneur or student, our workshops will help you explore how to transform your work and amplify your impact through communication techniques and differentiation strategies.
Our workshops are tailored to fit the needs of the audience. They offer narrative tools that help every participant own her/his story and harness its power to influence behaviour and inspire action. Whether it’s a half-day workshop or a full-day masterclass, we offer guidelines and metrics for crafting quality stories (creation) and mastering the art of storytelling (communication and public speaking). The programme combines traditional lecture format, exercises, as well as hands-on training to unlock creative thinking and foster narrative intelligence.
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more and discuss options.
Most recent workshops:
- The Science of Story: Effective Communication with Storytelling at Trinity College, University of Cambridge on May 23, 2019
- Effective Communication Using Storytelling at Beirut Digital District on April 1, 2019
Previous workshops include:
- Cutting through the fog: Crafting and presenting a clear magnetic story with Cambridge Association for Women in Science and Engineering on February 12, 2019
- Crafting a magnetic story: Effective Communication for Scientists at University of Sussex on February 7, 2019
- The art of seductive storytelling in partnership with the Postdocs of Cambridge and Entrepreneurial Postdocs of Cambridge societies at Postdoc Centre, Eddington, Cambridge in November 2018