Behind all research lies a compelling story. It’s the narrative that holds it together like a golden thread. Finding this thread is the secret that ensures effective communication and amplifies impact.
- How to attract the attention of an audience from your very first words
- The subtle impact of titles, and how they can lure in an audience
- How to structure a story to ensure impact
- How to bring a story to life with resonant and memorable soundbites
- Attracting media coverage by turning your story into a news release
- How to use photography and videography to enhance your story
- Adapting your storytelling strategy for social media
The workshop includes exercises, storytelling challenges and the opportunity to publish your polished story as a blogpost on Scheherazade Speaks Science!
November 29, 2019
Postdoc Centre, Eddington, Cambridge.
If you are a researcher in Cambridge, you can sign up here.
Image by: Public Understanding of Science.